Smith & Wesson Model 60 357 Magnum J-Frame Satin Stainless
Buy Smith & Wesson Model 60 357 Magnum J-Frame Satin Stainless Online
With decades of reliable performance to its credit, Smith & Wesson’s J-Frame remains among the best and most popular small-frame revolvers on the market.
The Model 60, the world’s first stainless steel revolver, was a success from its introduction in 1965. Praised by both law enforcement and sportsmen, the Model 60 is the perfect choice for those seeking a small frame, all-steel revolver with greater recoil control and proven performance.
- Caliber: .357 Magnum®; .38 Special P
- Capacity: 5 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 2.125” / 5.4 cm
- Sights: Black Blade Front and Fixed Rear
- Grip: Synthetic
- Action: Single/Double Action; Exposed Hammer
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Overall Length: 6.56” / 16.7 cm
- Material: Stainless Steel Frame and Cylinder
- Weight Empty: 22.6 oz / 640.7 g
- Purpose: Personal Protection / Professional / Duty